penampakan gambar hantu kepala

One of my reasons not take a photo in the night is I’m afraid if a mysterious feature appears here; whatever they are, including an appearance of a mysterious picture behind my neighbor like this. It frightens me

gambar hantu kucing

It’s very rare an animal ghosts appear. It’s an appearance of cat in the western country. Why does it looked very cute? It doesn’t that frighten, does it?

penampakan hantu pocong putih

penampakan hantu pocong putih

Urrggh…. I don’t like this. Why should my friend give this picture to me? He said “I have an unforgettable experience, so I will share it to you. Please keep it, Bro”. Hell no!!!!

penampakan gambar hantu penunggu hutan

penampakan gambar hantu penunggu hutan

Can I consider it as a forests guardian ghost? If I could I would ask to save our forests from illegal logging.

penampakan gambar hantu foto bersama

penampakan gambar hantu foto bersama

A mysterious face appears between this family. It seems it is a woman ghost. It’s very bother the mood because of her dark and frightening face